We have one more week until Open House and the details are getting done. While Garreth and Sue have been working on finish construction stuff, a door handle here and a piece of lattice there, Talley has been getting her Southern Hospitality on, and I have been getting crafty and homey to welcome you. My craft skills are nil but I did bust out some construction paper so you won’t want to miss my little project. It’s educational.
We’re looking forward to thanking our community on Sunday and we’d very much like to see you there. So who should come?
* Everyone who made a monetary donation
* Everyone who gave their professional skills and manual labor
* Everyone who cooked a meal
* Everyone who donated material
* Everyone who held down the fort so their family could help out
* Everyone who encouraged us
* Everyone who shared our story
* Anyone who has questions about what accessibility looks like